Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Existential Crisis- Part 1

Dear everybody,

Okay so maybe my title is  little dramatic. But my project is kind of having an existential crisis. So my trip to India was simultaneously the best and worst thing to happen to this project. The best because, well, it was amazing, and enlightening, and a whole slew of other adjectives. But as much of a intellectual journey as the interviews were, they confused me to no end. I have so many ideas that I think I'll have to end up formulating an answer before changing my original questions themselves. I don't even know. The interviews took me on a path that challenged traditional thoughts on school of style. They took on a very definitive tone - what IS style? Some may argue it is individualized per person. So....there's a lot of thinking to do :/

~Prithvi

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete